In this Clearview setup guide, you will learn all you need to know about setting up your product.
Please note that items can be purchased separately or in a bundle. This page will guide you through the setup process. If you have any questions that aren’t answered in this setup guide, please feel free to contact us.
Please make sure to install any fonts if you want to match the style of this design.
- Roboto – This is the primary font used
To receive these updates simply re-download the product via the email link, or on your account page when logged in.
- Updated on 2/19/2018 at 3:45 PM EST
- Added a sound to the tip alert and WEBM file when the dollar signs appear
- Updated on 2/16/2018 at 4:00 PM EST
- Improved file size and performance of all stingers
- Re-added audio sounds to stinger files
- Minor updates to SL OBS files
- Updated on 2/16/2018 at 3:30 AM EST
- Improved visual quality of the Stinger.webm file
- Added 30 and 60 FPS stingers to premium packs
- Added Stream-Background.mp4 in the “Screens” folder- a higher quality video that is a looping background. This will replace the original “Screen Designs” for Starting, BRB, and Offline scenes
- Added .webm files in the “Screens” folder for Starting, BRB, and Offline scenes, as well a a looping line animation
- Improved file size of StreamLabs OBS file, and updated the overlay files to include higher resolution videos
- Added a message to users using SL OBS to view the setup guide instructions
- Improved visuals of Offline.png and Offline.psd
- Added “Screens” tab to setup guide