- Click the gear icon above your scenes.
- Set the “Transition” option to “Stinger”.
- Select Browse for the “Video File” and choose the stinger file found in the “Screens” folder.
- Make sure “Transition Point Type” is set to “Time (milliseconds)”.
- Set the “Transition Point (milliseconds)”.
- Leave other settings on their defaults.
- Hit "Done".
Editing the Stinger After Effects File
In some packs, we’ve included the stinger transition After Effects CC file for users that would like to edit the colors used in the stinger transition. This file is intended for users that have knowledge with After Effects, as we cannot provide support for it.