In your downloaded files, open up the StreamElements alert folder.
- Head over to Streamelements.com and ensure you’re logged in.
- Double click the StreamElements Alert set up link from your downloads.
- This link will automatically open up the StreamElements website and begin the import.
- You should get a notification at the top of the StreamElements website stating the import was successful.
- Head over to "Streaming Tools" then “My Overlays”.
- You should now find the imported alerts named after the pack they are from.
- Click on the “Launch Overlay” to get the URL for your alerts.
- Paste this URL as a “Browser Source” in your streaming software.
The StreamElements links are specific to your platform. You can only use the Twitch link for Twitch, and YouTube for YouTube.
Once you’ve added this into your streaming software, test the widget to make sure they’re working properly.